- I am a self-confessed menkui 面食い so some of the reviews written in this blog would be talking about the good looks of Abe Hiroshi. However, I will try my best to as critical and ‘mature’ when I can. This isn’t IMDB-type reviews, it’s mostly about my personal experience and opinions rather using technical language in the assessment of the shows.
- I watch Japanese drama so I won’t forget how to speak Japanese.
- I play Epic mafia
- I take digital photography using a very old Sony Cybershot from 2006. I believe that camera is only a tool, what matters is the eye and imagination of the photographer.
- I hate men who are buff and muscular and those who play sports. But I love basketball and has a 28 inch vertical leap when I was a teenager.
- I am the type of person who knows what I want and may be I have limited such [wants]. I could listen to the same song for days without getting tired of it. Also I have limited songs on my playlist – probably less than 30.
- I love my husband to death and he looks like Abe Hiroshi, that is why making this site is quite therapeutic for me.